The Lasting Impact of the Azusa Street Revival
If you or your church is interested in learning more about the history of the Azusa Street Revival or would like to visit various Pentecostal/religious sites in and around Los Angeles, please contact us to make an appointment. We also offer overnight tour stays in the historic Bonnie Brae House, the site where the first outpouring of the Holy Spirit occurred in Los Angeles in 1906.
Customized tours are available. Locations include:
- Historic Azusa Street Mission
- Bonnie Brae House
- Pastor William Seymour’s grave site
- Biddy Mason Memorial
- Evangelist Billy Graham camp meeting site
- Bill Bright site
- Pisgah Home site
- Clifton’s Cafeteria
- Bruce’s Beach
- Angelus Temple
- Hollywood Presbyterian and more
Small or large groups and churches & denominations welcomed. If you would like to bring a van or bus, let us know in advance.
The length of the tour depends on the number of locations you select to visit. All day tours are available.
- 2-hour tours, includes up to 3 sites for up to ten persons Rate: $100.00 minimum with a love offering for the Tour Guide
- 2-hour tours, includes up to 3 sites for eleven or more persons Rate: $15.00 per person with a love offering for the Tour Guide
- Overnight Tour, includes Friday evening to Saturday morning in the Bonnie Brae house Rate: $300.00 with a love offering for the Tour Guide
Custom tours are available at a negotiated rate. Youth rates are available.
If the tour includes the Bonnie Brae House, please be prepared to donate a love offering for the support of the Bonnie Brae House.
Azusa Street History DVDs are available for purchase if you want to review the story of the Azusa Street Revival in your home.
For more information, please call 323-692-7268.